Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Best of the Best: BLOG's

Here it is finally, a small little recap of what I believe are some of the best blogs at the moment. Within the last year I think we've seen a rise in the quality of content, as well the context in which we view a blog has changed. Whether that's in the format of pictures, or video blogging. Either or its a great time to be a reader, with all the content out there you can almost always find exactly what it is your looking for.

I wanted to break them down into categories, for example this is a trend blog or this is a fashion blog. But a lot of times they were both so I just decided to make a complete list. This list is exponentially growing, I seem to always be adding to it. I will probably add to it more in the near future, but for your convenience and mine I added them to the list of links on the right.

My absolute favorite blogs on this list that I check almost daily are Hyercollective, Lastnightsparty, and Selectism. Hyercollective and Selectism are great lifestyle fashion outlets, and Lastnightsparty is pretty self explanatory. As for the rest I check them every couple of days, or whenever I get a spark of inspiration to. So without further a due for your viewing pleasure here go some of the best blogs right now:


Lastnightsparty

Gladwell Blog
Heron Preston
Honeyee
Hyrecollective
Inqmnd
Nah Right
Jrs Rules
Kanye West Blog
Married to The Mob
Rob Walker
Selectism
Seth Godin
The Brilliance
The Selby
The Trad
Tone Doc
Va$htie
We Are The Market

No comments: